The average pay for an Assistant Nursing Care Coordinator is $14.74 per hour.
The average pay for an Assistant Nursing Care Coordinator is $70,000 per year.
$10.96 - $20.58
|Hourly Rate||$10.96 - $20.58|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,956 - $48,255|
Job Description for Assistant Nursing Care Coordinator
- Assist the nursing care coordinator with the technical responsibilities of patient care.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing paperwork, answering phone calls, and greeting patients.
- Manage patient transactions and process insurance.
- Assess care environment for safety risks, reporting and remediating dangers as necessary.
- Evaluate patient needs and help the nursing care coordinator develop care plans.