Audiology Manager Salary
An Audiology Manager earns an average salary of $87,750 per year.
Job Description for Audiology Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operational and clinical audiology activities.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- As a clinician, supervise staff and give technical direction with evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, stay abreast of program development and new technologies.