Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager Salary
The average salary for a Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager is $38,716 per year.
$32,400 - $60,000
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,134 - $134,095|
Job Description for Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager
- Manage personnel, creating schedules, coordinating and/or providing training and professional development, and conducting payroll.
- Support salon marketing and talent management, recruiting stylists and building salon brand.
- Monitor and assess business performance, establishing plans to meet financial goals and identifying growth opportunities.
- Manage supply inventory and purchasing, track deliveries, and ensure orders remain within budget.
- Manage salon finances, such as budgets, sales, and expenses, and prepare reports for general management.
Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager Job Listings
Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager Advice
Q: What is it like working as a Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager?
Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager in Matteson:
Always read the fine print to give the hidden view of what you're really up against.
Key Stats for Barber Or Beauty Shop Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.