Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Beauty Consultant is $15.18
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Beauty Consultants?
An entry-level Beauty Consultant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $13.44 based on 9 salaries. An early career Beauty Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $14.90 based on 104 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Beauty Consultants Do?
Most of the time, beauty consultants work in the cosmetic department of a department store. They may, however, work for small beauty salons or run their own business. Beauty consultants can work part- time, full-time, or on a commission basis. They must be familiar with the products that they are selling. They may be required to conduct demonstrations of their products on their customers. They must have excellent customer service skills. They must be warm and friendly. They must enjoy …Read more
- Provide our clientele with relationship-based services and innovative beauty and hair care products of the highest quality.
- Follow strategic plan to achieve sales targets during in-store events, promotions, and visual week e.g. appointment and presell goals.
- Apply skincare products and perform facial services.
- Focus to drive strong results during new initiative launches.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals within a territory includes established accounts and prospecting for new accounts.
How do Beauty Consultants Rate Their Jobs?
FAQs About Beauty Consultants
What is the highest pay for Beauty Consultants?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Beauty Consultant is $18.75 / hour
What is the lowest pay for Beauty Consultants?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Beauty Consultant is $11.04 / hour
How can Beauty Consultants increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Beauty Consultant is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Beauty Consultant that oversees more junior Beauty Consultants, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.