Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect is $113,191
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Intelligence (BI) Architects?
An entry-level Business Intelligence (BI) Architect with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $75,942 based on 17 salaries. An early career Business Intelligence (BI) Architect with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Business Intelligence (BI) Architects Do?
Business intelligence (BI) architects are in charge of analyzing and implementing business intelligence for their organization. They are responsible for determining platforms and correct functioning for the central data warehouse. They process large amounts of information to draw conclusions based on their intelligence findings, interact with a variety of business professionals, and communicate critical project requirements within their organization. These architects also manage developers, …Read more
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses.
- Map configurations and complex data architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data storage and governance systems.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.