The average salary for a Cancer Registry Manager in Odessa, Texas is $51,299.
Is Cancer Registry Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $51k
$0 - $51k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Cancer Registry Manager
Cancer registry managers are responsible for managing cancer registry lists and performing administrative duties for their organizations, as well as providing up-to-date registries and keeping all databases current. Close attention to detail is important in this position to ensure the accuracy of all data and information, and they must always follow strict privacy regulations to prevent data theft or loss of confidentiality. Cancer registry managers are tasked with completing cancer registratio…Read more
Cancer Registry Manager Tasks
- Recommend and assist in implementing enhancements and upgrades to system.
- Manage the selection, training, and development of the trauma registry staff.
- Assign, manage, analyze, and report on usage and access.
- Supervise trauma registry staff and delegate staff responsibilities.
- Manage and monitor immunization registry database.
Cancer Registry Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$32k - $59k
$37k - $76k
$36k - $85k
$77k - $151k
$73k - $146k
$44k - $170k
$68k - $155k
$84k - $145k
$50k - $130k
$80k - $159k