Cancer Tumor Registrar Salary
A Cancer Tumor Registrar earns an average wage of $19.49 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.
$15.10 - $24.83
|Hourly Rate||$15.10 - $24.83|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$30,588 - $49,098|
Job Description for Cancer Tumor Registrar
- Perform case audits and reviews to ensure accuracy of data.
- Attain follow-up data by reviewing medical records, physician notes, and interviewing patients.
- Compile, organize, and report medical case data.
- Abstract and code clinical data.
- Prepare data reports for review by management staff.