Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse is $34.58
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurses?
An entry-level Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $28.27 based on 20 salaries. An early career Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse with 1-4 years of experience earns an …Read more
What Do Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurses Do?
Cardiac catheterization is an essential part of medical facilities treating heart issues, as it is an important way to both treat and diagnose conditions. A cardiac catheterization laboratory registered nurse is in charge of assisting the doctor through that process, which involves inserting a thin, long, and flexible tube into a groin, arm, or neck blood vessel; then, that tube is fed toward the heart. Additionally, this nurse is generally involved in pacemaker care and treatment of other …Read more
- Develop and implement nursing orders based on information received.
- Assess the patient history, the physical and psychosocial status of the patient.
- Perform both technical and professional aspects of cardiac catheterization.
- Performs specialized nursing care in all phases of the Cardiovascular Lab.
- Report information to maintain continuity of care.