Care Aide Salary
The average wage for a Care Aide is $9.86 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
$9.20 - $21.95
|Hourly Rate||$9.20 - $21.95|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$19,189 - $49,295|
Job Description for Care Aide
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Maintain records of patient care, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
Care Aide Job Listings
Key Stats for Care Aide
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.