The average hourly pay for a Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) with Robotics skills in Atlanta, Georgia is $23.64.
Is Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$19 - $28
$38,556 - $58,216
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Certified surgical technologists (CST) generally care for surgical patients under the supervision of a registered nurse and attending doctor(s) of the patient's case. They are responsible for preparing, selecting, and maintaining any and all surgical equipment, and must also be able to clean and maintain a variety of surgical tools. They may occasionally be responsible for ensuring that the surgical room is prepared with all necessary tools before a procedure takes place, and different procedure…Read more
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Tasks
- Inspect, maintain, decontaminate, and repair surgical equipment, keeping inventory records up to date.
- Conduct pre- and post-surgery patient care, including shaving, transporting, and applying dressings.
- Keep all needed surgical equipment at the ready, including sterile linens, saline, lights, suction machines, etc.
- Set up and maintain surgical field, collaborating with nurses and doctors and assisting where required.
- Assemble, transport, and retrieve surgical equipment, ensuring all pieces leave the room.
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills that pay less than market rate include Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN), Surgery, General Surgery, Operating Room / OR and Orthopedics.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) in their job title in Houston, Texas earn an average of 8.1% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Dallas, Texas (6.8% more). The lowest salaries can be found in San Antonio, Texas (12.3% less), Tampa, Florida (11.9% less) and El Paso, Texas (9.3% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$23 - $41
$16 - $29
$12 - $22
$11 - $19
$16 - $26
$31 - $50
$10 - $16
$40 - $71