Chief Dietitian Salary
The average salary for a Chief Dietitian is $53,815 per year.
$51,975 - $71,216
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$50,720 - $84,211|
Job Description for Chief Dietitian
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- Supervise and lead the dietitian staff and give direction in all aspects of patient nutritional care.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of dietitian staff.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement complex dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Analyze medical records and patient charts to assess nutritional needs.