Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Clinical Consultant is $82,404
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Clinical Consultants?
An entry-level Clinical Consultant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $55,000 based on 8 salaries. An early career Clinical Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $79,543 based on 29 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Clinical Consultants Do?
The treatment and care of patients is the top priority at any health care facility, and a lot goes on behind-the-scenes to ensure that proper patient care is provided. Clinical consultants are responsible for some of those background processes, as they work closely with both health care providers and outside vendors and take a proactive approach to improving and streamlining their facility's financial operations. They may be employed full-time, but part-time employment is somewhat more …Read more
- Perform work flow analysis of products to determine purchase feasibility.
- Conduct focus groups to evaluate product design specifications and documentation.
- Assist sales staff with product and software demonstrations.
- Create reports, interface with product vendors and conduct product training.
- Set up support resources and educate clients on system usage.