The average pay for a Construction Engineering Supervisor is $27.00 per hour.
The average pay for a Construction Engineering Supervisor is $61,343 per year.
$24,730 - $109,078
|Salary||$24,730 - $109,078|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,710 - $90,894|
Job Description for Construction Engineering Supervisor
- Oversee subcontractors and staff to complete projects according to specifications and schedule.
- Modify plans and communicate necessary changes.
- Oversee site cleanup and disposal of trash.
- Track budget and supplies, reporting periodically.
- Inspect for safety and quality of work.
Construction Engineering Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Construction Engineering Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.