Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Contracted Faculty is $100,000
What Do Contracted Faculties Do?
Contracted faculty members work in a postsecondary educational environment, typically in a classroom setting with undergraduate students. They are either given a course adoption/revision (CAR) form or are asked to develop a CAR to be approved by the department to which the course is assigned. If it is a new course, it will be accepted for a preliminary period of time and reviewed by the department and school.
These faculty members use the given or developed curriculum to create a teaching …Read more
- Teach assigned courses as scheduled in accordance with current department-approved course descriptions, course outlines, syllabi, and procedures.
- Keep accurate and appropriate records in accordance with college and departmental policies and procedures.
- Employ appropriate assessment techniques to measure student performance in achieving course goals and objectives.
- Assist in the maintenance of course descriptions, course outlines, and syllabi, as appropriate.
- Assist, as appropriate, in the maintenance of instructional materials and laboratory facilities.