Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Control Systems Engineer is $65,734
What Do Control Systems Engineers Do?
Control system engineers are responsible for a number of tasks such as designing and analyzing control systems, verifying and implementing code, fixing malfunctions, explaining and providing information, and analyzing and researching designs.
This job can take place either indoors or outdoors depending on the company. Many companies that deal with technology, such as vehicles and computers, may hae control system engineers. Control system engineers typically work with engineers and coworkers, …Read more
- Perform overall systems design and engineering tasks.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers.
- Monitor project controls within discipline.
- Test, maintain and monitor control systems design criteria.
FAQs About Control Systems Engineers
What is the highest pay for Control Systems Engineers in Grand Rapids?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Control Systems Engineer in Grand Rapids is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Control Systems Engineers in Grand Rapids?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Control Systems Engineer in Grand Rapids is $NaN / year
How can Control Systems Engineers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Control Systems Engineer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Control Systems Engineer that oversees more junior Control Systems Engineers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.