Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Curriculum Specialist is $58,955
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Curriculum Specialists?
An entry-level Curriculum Specialist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $47,000 based on 28 salaries. An early career Curriculum Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $50,660 based on 69 salaries. …Read more
What Do Curriculum Specialists Do?
A curriculum specialist is someone who helps to analyze the effectiveness of current class frameworks that form a curriculum. He or she helps to design adjustments and new initiatives to constantly improve the way an educational institution serves its students. The curriculum specialist may make a variety of recommendations, from choosing textbooks to working with teachers on classroom approaches and techniques.
One of the challenges a curriculum specialist will typically face is measuring the …Read more
- Develop and refine tests, scoring guides, and curriculum.
- Respond to test feedback and questions.
- Deliver courses and educational content to meet gaps and known needs.
- Analyze, interpret, and disseminate statistics about tests and curriculum.
- Provide review materials to committees and groups, guiding advisory committees.