Customer Service Scheduling Analyst, Call Center Salary
The average salary for a Customer Service Scheduling Analyst, Call Center is $47,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
Job Description for Customer Service Scheduling Analyst, Call Center
- Analyzes call center trends, volume, and productivity in order to predict long-term and short-term staffing needs.
- Participate in staffing analysis and offer insight into budgeting and cost control processes.
- Generate daily performance reports on call center operations and staff.
- Maintain and process call center data operational databases, scheduling data for operation analysis, and scheduling changes to meet staffing needs.
- Schedule and distribute workload for call center representatives.