Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Database Architect is $114,000 in 2023
What Do Database Architects Do?
Database architects are responsible for designing, implementing, and testing database features for their organization. They are in charge of developing innovative database solutions that increase company productivity and minimize downtime. Their main responsibilities include maintaining database and automated processes and interacting with other information technology specialists, sharing important information related to database concerns and constrains. Other tasks performed by database …Read more
- Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
- Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
- Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
- Collaborate with the business and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy.
- Produce all project data architecture deliverables.
FAQs About Database Architects
What is the highest pay for Database Architects in Wayne?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Database Architect in Wayne is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Database Architects in Wayne?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Database Architect in Wayne is $NaN / year
How can Database Architects increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Database Architect is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Database Architect that oversees more junior Database Architects, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.