Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Database Architect is $163,831
What Do Database Architects Do?
Database architects are responsible for designing, implementing, and testing database features for their organization. They are in charge of developing innovative database solutions that increase company productivity and minimize downtime. Their main responsibilities include maintaining database and automated processes and interacting with other information technology specialists, sharing important information related to database concerns and constrains. Other tasks performed by database …Read more
- Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
- Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
- Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
- Collaborate with the business and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy.
- Produce all project data architecture deliverables.