Educational Recruiter Salary
An Educational Recruiter earns an average salary of $40,298 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$34,106 - $50,335
|Salary||$34,106 - $50,335|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$34,318 - $51,445|
Job Description for Educational Recruiter
- Surface candidates and develop networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using web-based tools, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Assist press operator in set up and operation of press run.
- Write and maintain technical marketing tools such as product support documentation, FAQs, and field training content.
- Work closely with various departments to drive product design, development, marketing, and launch processes.
- Engage with customers and prospects to support their technical needs.
Educational Recruiter Job Listings
Key Stats for Educational Recruiter
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.