Employment Assistant Salary
An Employment Assistant earns an average wage of $14.05 per hour.
Job Description for Employment Assistant
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
Employment Assistant Job Listings
Employment Assistant Reviews
Q: What is it like working as an Employment Assistant?
Employment Assistant in Fremont:
Pros: Working with the public to assist in their job search efforts. I enjoy counseling customers on the best ways to market themselves to empolyers.
Cons: Seeing customers treated unprofessionally by my counterparts.
Key Stats for Employment Assistant
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.