Employment and Recruiting Director Salary
The average pay for an Employment and Recruiting Director is $68,000 per year.
$38,783 - $110,760
|Salary||$38,783 - $110,760|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$39,337 - $113,301|
Job Description for Employment and Recruiting Director
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Employment and Recruiting Director Job Listings
Employment and Recruiting Director Reviews
Q: What is it like working as an Employment and Recruiting Director?
Employment and Recruiting Director in Portland:
"Director, Recruiting And Onboarding."
Pros: The challenge, the mission, and the people I work with.
Cons: Not enough people resources at my disposal. Need more people to delegate work to. Lots of responsibility, not enough money.
Key Stats for Employment and Recruiting Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.