Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Coordinator is $49,455
What Do Executive Coordinators Do?
Executive coordinators are responsible for providing comprehensive organizational and administrative support to an executive or executives within their organization. Their day-to-day responsibilities may include managing schedules and meetings, answering phones, responding to emails, taking meeting minutes, and identifying and prioritizing items for attention. Additionally, executive coordinators are responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with other staff members, …Read more
- Provide phone and communications support, including scheduling and sending out updates.
- Order and organize supplies and infrastructure, including knowledge base.
- Compile information, assist in reporting, and identify gaps and emergent problems.
- Arrange special events and travel.
- Track metrics and communication history to provide current status on projects.