Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Factory Worker is $12.50
What Do Factory Workers Do?
Factory workers normally work as a unit, and they are collectively responsible for the production of the goods that their factory makes. While they work as a team, they are also held individually responsible for their performance. Their responsibilities include maintaining a clean work environment and meeting a minimum output that has been specified by their employer.
Typical employers of factory workers are manufacturers that produce large quantities of goods. Factory workers may work first, …Read more
- Load raw materials onto production lines.
- Inspect finished products for defects.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly operations.
- Operate hand held equipment.
- Use pallet jacks to transport raw materials.