The average pay for a Farm Worker Supervisor is $14.00 per hour.
The average pay for a Farm Worker Supervisor is $44,500 per year.
$10.22 - $17.25
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$16,075 - $59,846|
- Oversee and assist in care, maintenance and harvesting of farm products.
- Oversee farm equipment and facilities, specifically for safety.
- Plan to increase crop yields using pesticides, antibiotics, fertilizers or other tools.
- Train, mentor and schedule farm workers for optimum yield.
- Set harvest calendar, monitor farm products and update projected yields.