First Aid Attendant Salary
The average salary for a First Aid Attendant is $25,025 per year.
Job Description for First Aid Attendant
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
First Aid Attendant Job Listings
Key Stats for First Aid Attendant
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.