Funeral Manager Salary
A Funeral Manager earns an average salary of $40,180 per year.
$35,101 - $98,633
|Salary||$35,101 - $98,633|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$32,227 - $80,373|
Job Description for Funeral Manager
- Oversee the transport, preparation for burial, and embalming of the bodies of deceased people.
- Coordinate funeral service, making plans for clergy to officiate and notifying the cemetery of planned services.
- Advise families on available funeral home services and products.
- Manage funeral home administration and personnel.
- Work with the family of the deceased to plan obituary notices, funeral logistics, and religious services.
Funeral Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Funeral Manager