Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Hotel Housekeeping Aide/Attendant/Assistant is $10.17
What Do Hotel Housekeeping Aide/Attendant/Assistants Do?
Hotel housekeeping aides/attendants/assistants are responsible for helping with all aspects of upkeep and preparation for their company's accommodations. They assist guests with any needs, such as cleaning issues or broken hotel equipment or furniture, as well as coordinate repairs by contacting the appropriate hotel department and ensuring the issue is resolved in a timely fashion. If needed, hotel housekeeping aids deliver and set up replacement furniture or equipment to the guest’s room. …Read more
- Clean rooms on a daily basis.
- Clean accidental spills and carries out cleaning tasks other than daily routine.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Disinfect and wash beds and trash cans as scheduled.
- Perform deep cleaning of rooms as assigned.