Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Housekeeper, Hospital is $16.17
What Do Housekeeper, Hospitals Do?
Housekeeper jobs are available in many hospitals, with a varying level of requirements based on the size of the hospital and pay for the position. Generally, the minimum education requirement for a hospital housekeeper is a high school diploma or equivalent, and the minimum experience requirement is at least one year in a hospital or housekeeping environment. However, as with many positions, additional experience may sometimes replace educational requirements for promising candidates. Other …Read more
- Clean rooms on a daily basis.
- Clean accidental spills and carries out cleaning tasks other than daily routine.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Disinfect and wash beds and trash cans as scheduled.
- Perform deep cleaning of rooms as assigned.