Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Housekeeping Aide is $10.95
What Do Housekeeping Aides Do?
Housekeeping aides are employed by both large and small companies and regular families; those employed by companies often work for subcontractors of those companies which are in charge of janitorial services. Housekeeping aides are responsible for the cleanliness of their assigned areas and often take care of the companies' pantries that are used by their employees. Companies often provide hot beverages, such as coffee, chocolate and or tea, and housekeeping aides must make sure the supplies …Read more
- Seal, wax, and buff floors and hard surfaces.
- Assist painters and security engineers when assigned.
- Clean sidewalks, including sweeping, raking leaves and shoveling snow.
- Clean individual units when vacated or requested.
- Sweep, mop, wash, dust and vacuum designated areas.