The average pay for a Housekeeping Head is $11.83 per hour.
The average pay for a Housekeeping Head is $20,500 per year.
|Hourly Rate||$9.21 - $16.48|
|Overtime||$12.26 - $25.45|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$19,020 - $37,996|
- Supervise housekeeping staff, preparing schedules, assigning duties, and providing guidance and performance feedback.
- Maintain inventory of housekeeping supplies, coordinating or ordering replacements and equipment repair.
- Respond to guest requests, inquiries, and issues and manage lost and found.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate housekeeping staff training on standard operating procedures, safety policies, and health/sanitation regulations.
- Inspect premises, public areas, and/or guest rooms, ensuring compliance to company procedures and health/sanitation standards.
Pay by Experience Level
Pay by Experience for a Housekeeping Head has a negative trend. An entry-level Housekeeping Head with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $23,000 based on 17 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Housekeeping Head with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $22,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Housekeeping Head which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $23,000 based on 9 salaries. A Housekeeping Head with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $22,000 based on 5 salaries.
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 19 votes.