The average rate for a Houseperson is $10.09 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$8.00 - $16.63
|Hourly Rate||$8.00 - $16.63|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$16,640 - $35,054|
Job Description for Houseperson
- Seal, wax, and buff floors and hard surfaces.
- Assist painters and security engineers when assigned.
- Clean sidewalks, including sweeping, raking leaves and shoveling snow.
- Clean individual units when vacated or requested.
- Sweep, mop, wash, dust and vacuum designated areas.
Houseperson Job Listings
Key Stats for Houseperson
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 10 votes.