Human Resources Communications Manager Salary
The average pay for a Human Resources Communications Manager is $57,388 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
Job Description for Human Resources Communications Manager
Human resources communications managers work to improve communication between employees and the human resources department of their company. HRC managers must always find new ways to familiarize employees with company policies, programs, and benefits, and also work to identify barriers between employees and the HR department, including their willingness to use its services.Read More...
Duties of this job may involve planning special events or training sessions, such as those related to employee appreciation and awards. These managers may be expected to use social media to communicate with employees, so proficiency with the latest technology is important. They must constantly evaluate methods of communication and measure their efficiency in an objective manner; when channels of communication are not working well, they must either find ways to improve them or turn to other methods. Much of the work is done in an office environment, though some research and/or interaction with employees outside of the office may be necessary.
Generally, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a concentration in communication or a similar discipline is required for this position. The work may involve supervising an HR communications team, so past managerial experience and adequate HR experience may also be required. (Copyright 2017 PayScale.com)
Human Resources Communications Manager Tasks
- Align and integrate the communications objectives of all departments within the organization, through partnership and planning.
- Counsel human resources leaders and management on communication planning and approaches.
- Manage the messaging and content of employee newsletters, new employee handbooks, and web content.
- Develop and maintain a communication plan that support the overall organizational objectives.
- Inform, guide and support the overall human resources communications strategy.
Human Resources Communications Manager Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Human Resources Communications Manager