Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Industrial Painter is $18.00
What Do Industrial Painters Do?
Industrial painter are responsible for applying paint, varnishes, and similar coatings to materials such as metals, woods, and plastics. They use various techniques to apply paint, including sprays, rollers, and brushes. Industrial painters are generally employed in the construction and manufacturing industries; many of these painters have a specific industry in which they work, such as automotive painting, house painting, painting the interiors and exteriors of buildings, painting the …Read more
- Paint and apply finishing coats to in accordance to blueprints and/or customer specifications.
- Set-up and maintain work areas and operate painting equipment in accordance to safety procedures.
- Record and report working hours and material usage.
- Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory.
- Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjusting colors and fixing defects.