Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Inventory Analyst is $63,160 in 2024
What Do Inventory Analysts Do?
An inventory analyst is responsible for handling the challenges posed by managing an inventory. A wide set of skills is necessary for this position. First and foremost the analyst must have exceptional technical knowledge. Armed with customer purchasing habits for stores and regions, the inventory analyst uses statistical analyses to determine the proper inventory levels for stores. Once an appropriate inventory level is determined, the analyst must set orders into motion and ensure that the …Read more
- Anticipate potential backorder cases and work closely with suppliers and management to find other sources or expedite the product.
- Execute purchasing and order placement.
- Maintain online systems accurately reflect order and supplier information.
- Develop and implement solutions to improve inventory turnover and dealer replenishment.
- Manage inventory, delivery dates and fill rates for assigned suppliers.
FAQs About Inventory Analysts
What is the highest pay for Inventory Analysts in San Francisco?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Inventory Analyst in San Francisco is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Inventory Analysts in San Francisco?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Inventory Analyst in San Francisco is $NaN / year
How can Inventory Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Inventory Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Inventory Analyst that oversees more junior Inventory Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.