Lead Application Architect Salary
The average salary for a Lead Application Architect is $121,069 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$114,323 - $140,000
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$96,001 - $203,573|
Job Description for Lead Application Architect
- Define and implement application architectural strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals and client needs.
- Develop improvement initiatives that research, identify, and implement solutions and best practices.
- Conduct and support system integration, developing methods, models, and solutions for application cross-functionality.
- Analyze current architecture and strategy to assess feasibility and identify weaknesses.
- Develop and ensure adherence to architecture procedure and standards for application and staff performance.
Lead Application Architect Job Listings
Key Stats for Lead Application Architect
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.