The average salary for a Lead Applications Developer at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC) in Tampa, Florida is $101,736.
Is Lead Applications Developer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$95k - $118k
$95k - $118k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Lead Applications Developer
Lead applications developers should have at least three years of experience in technology and programs like C++ and Visual Basic, as well as a background in applications programming. Employers may also require a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and/or prior experience in a leadership position. Lead application developers are responsible for directing a development team in designing, developing, coding, and testing applications, including setting schedules and holding mee…Read more
Lead Applications Developer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Mentor other employees in development methodologies.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Explore the most common career paths for Lead Applications Developer. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Lead Applications Developer
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Lead Applications Developer Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $124k
$49k - $103k
$83k - $152k
$39k - $86k
$74k - $139k
$48k - $111k
$46k - $107k
$41k - $102k
$52k - $113k
$48k - $99k