The average pay for a Lead Ultrasonographer is $33.77 per hour.
The average pay for a Lead Ultrasonographer is $66,275 per year.
$26.87 - $42.08
|Hourly Rate||$26.87 - $42.08|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$56,196 - $86,207|
Job Description for Lead Ultrasonographer
- Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work and provides technical guidance.
- Monitor and observe scans to ensure satisfactory image for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments as required.
- Leads team in the ultrasound procedures of the department.
- Process and code film, videotape, images or prints from procedures and complete documentation for interpretation by physician.
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images according to physician's directive.
Lead Ultrasonographer Job Listings
Key Stats for Lead Ultrasonographer