Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Maid is $10.50
What Do Maids Do?
A maid is often referred to as a housekeeper, and this position can be found in organizations across the world, including cleaning in homes, hotels, and businesses. This person is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of an interior environment. A maid will typically work daytime hours, but some will work extended hours depending on their employer. Many positions are also part-time. No formal education is required to be a maid, but experience is always beneficial. This …Read more
- Seal, wax, and buff floors and hard surfaces.
- Assist painters and security engineers when assigned.
- Clean sidewalks, including sweeping, raking leaves and shoveling snow.
- Clean individual units when vacated or requested.
- Sweep, mop, wash, dust and vacuum designated areas.