The average hourly pay for a Maintenance Coordinator with Facility Maintenance & Coordination skills at Sunrise Senior Living, Inc. is $27.00.
Is Maintenance Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $27
$0 - $1,000
$0 - $61,655
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Maintenance Coordinator
The maintenance coordinator typically oversees maintenance tasks inside a factory, plant, store, or other facility. They supervises a group of personnel, usually called the maintenance team, to delegate tasks and ensure the team completes high quality work and remains productive. Maintenance coordinators make sure that all health and safety procedures are followed to ensure a safe working environment. They are the first responder to daily emergencies, tend to equipment that needs repair through …Read more
Maintenance Coordinator Tasks
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance.
- Report on activities, budget, supplies, and planned projects.
- Inspect sites regularly, responding to complaints and evaluating current status and needs.
- Identify and resolve maintenance, materials, supplies, and staffing problems.
- Maintain, update, and plan the schedule, including assigning tasks to staff and hiring contractors.
Maintenance Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$12 - $22
$12 - $30
$12 - $25
$10 - $22
$14 - $31
$12 - $26
$11 - $19
$10 - $20