The average salary for a Manufacturing Engineer at Axcelis Technologies in Beverly, Massachusetts is $62,683.
Is Manufacturing Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$60k - $68k
$0 - $2k
$60k - $70k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Manufacturing Engineer
A manufacturing engineer is an expert in industrial production, who is in charge of researching and developing methods to design, build, and ship various items. They determine the best way to use a piece of machinery and how the assembly line workers can maximize efficiency. In some cases, manufacturing engineers are in charge of determining what new machinery or polices are needed at a company. Manufacturing engineers work in organizations that produce a number of goods, including building mate…Read more
Manufacturing Engineer Tasks
- Design arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Train lower-level Manufacturing Engineers.
- Adapt machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Identify, organize, and lead teams to resolve production and product issues.
- Identify and implement cost savings and safety initiatives.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$53k - $98k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$51k - $97k
$57k - $110k
$38k - $78k
$32k - $71k
$33k - $68k
$40k - $84k