Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Media Supervisor is $81,644
What Do Media Supervisors Do?
The media supervisor typically oversees all media-related assignments within an organization. This includes developing and implementing media campaigns and marketing plans (which may include print, broadcast, and Internet campaigns). Media supervisors must have the ability to oversee a media project from creation to completion, as well as work cooperatively with supervisors and colleagues within their organization.
They also work closely with individual clients, developing media marketing …Read more
- Direct strategy and overall planning for media department, including evaluative criteria.
- Negotiate effectively with clients and vendors.
- Create powerful and interactive media campaigns and presentations.
- Interact with and build strong relationships with clients to best meet their needs.
- Analyze, report on, and interpret media data to provide strategic direction to direct reports, senior management, and clients.