Medical Director, Emergency Room Salary
A Medical Director, Emergency Room earns an average salary of $292,774 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Medical Director, Emergency Room
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.