Medical Director, Pediatrics Salary
The average salary for a Medical Director, Pediatrics is $188,204 per year.
$137,020 - $408,514
|Salary||$137,020 - $408,514|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$138,086 - $456,153|
Job Description for Medical Director, Pediatrics
- Manage and oversee daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Attend and present at meetings with other departments and area groups and agencies.
- Provide patient care and follow up services, including assessing patient care plans.
- Develop and implement behavioral health and recovery services and systems.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and revise clinical policy and protocols.
Medical Director, Pediatrics Job Listings
Medical Director, Pediatrics Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Medical Director, Pediatrics?
Medical Director, Pediatrics in Greenwich:
"All encompassing career finale."
Pros: Being a medical director gives me a little bit of everything I like, and a little bit of everything I dislike: patients, employees, and administrators.
Cons: Patients who access medicaid services through false claims. "cheat the system" This is very disheartening because Medicaid should be for persons who cannot afford health care.
Key Stats for Medical Director, Pediatrics
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.