Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Natural Sciences Manager is $60,525 in 2023
What Do Natural Sciences Managers Do?
Natural sciences managers develop plans for research and oversee the work of scientists, such as chemists and biologists. The projects overseen may be provided by the employer or an outside client, such as a business or government entity. These managers must ensure that laboratory operations are carried out in a safe manner that adheres to standards and regulations, and also perform quality control measures to ensure that work is carried out correctly.
There may be time constraints for certain …Read more
- Oversee and facilitate staff conducting and publicizing scientific work.
- Present and explain proposals, findings, processes, obstacles and publications.
- Direct hiring and training of staff and selection of appropriate organizational technologies.
- Participate in and guide project proposal writing, including problem and product analysis.
- Communicate, update and monitor scientific and budget goals.
FAQs About Natural Sciences Managers
What is the highest pay for Natural Sciences Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Natural Sciences Manager is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Natural Sciences Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Natural Sciences Manager is $NaN / year
How can Natural Sciences Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Natural Sciences Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Natural Sciences Manager that oversees more junior Natural Sciences Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.