The average salary for a Network & Computer Systems Administrator / Systems Programmer with VMware vCenter Server skills is $90,000.
Is Network & Computer Systems Administrator / Systems Programmer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $90k
$0 - $1k
$49k - $102k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Network & Computer Systems Administrator / Systems Programmer
Network and computer systems administrators/systems programmers are in charge of administrating, and managing network-related tasks across systems in their organization. They are responsible for maintaining excellent network transfer performance, as well as oversee and review networking protocols while developing new scripts to make networking devices work in more efficient ways. Network and computer systems administrators/systems programmers use their analytical skills to identify bottlenecks i…Read more
Network & Computer Systems Administrator / Systems Programmer Tasks
- Establish and document standards and procedures.
- Monitor network and systems for performance, security, and other issues.
- Recommend, install, configure, maintain, and upgrade all computer and networking software and hardware for use in an office, department, or small company.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot file, email, and authentication servers, as well as Internet access and other networked services.
- Assist users with software, hardware, and connectivity issues.
Network & Computer Systems Administrator / Systems Programmer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Network & Computer Systems Administrator / Systems Programmer
Windows Server 2012 R2
Skills that pay less than market rate include Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux, Cisco Networking, Windows Operating System General Use and Network Management / Administration.
Related Job Salaries
$44k - $87k
$60k - $125k
$53k - $132k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$50k - $104k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $97k
$49k - $104k
$83k - $153k