Occupational Health Technician Salary
An Occupational Health Technician earns an average wage of $14.38 per hour.
$30,391 - $42,646
$10.07 - $27.81
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,150 - $58,631|
|Hourly Rate||$10.07 - $27.81|
|Total Pay (||$22,150 - $58,631|
Job Description for Occupational Health Technician
- Observe and document patients' progress, attitudes and behavior and report to supervisor.
- Perform clerical duties; take inventory, order and stock supplies, answer telephone, take messages and complete forms.
- Supervise patients in choosing and completing work details or arts and crafts projects.
- Prepare, clean and maintain work area and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Under close supervision of an occupational therapist or assistant perform select tasks in preparing the patient, administering treatment therapy and maintaining treatment area.
Occupational Health Technician Job Listings
Key Stats for Occupational Health Technician
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.