Orthotics Assistant Salary
An Orthotics Assistant earns an average wage of $14.00 per hour.
$10.44 - $16.79
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,358 - $61,981|
Job Description for Orthotics Assistant
- Make orthotic devices under the supervision of a Orthotist.
- Construct or receive casts or impressions of patients' torsos or limbs for use as cutting and fabrication patterns.
- Instruct patients in use of prosthetic devices.
- Repair, modify, and maintain medical supportive devices, such as artificial limbs, according to specifications.
- Fit appliances onto patients and make any necessary adjustments.