Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment Salary
The average salary for a Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment is $184,865 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$99,329 - $501,112
|Salary||$99,329 - $501,112|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$106,436 - $718,045|
Job Description for Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment Job Listings
Key Stats for Partner - Law Firm, Labor & Employment
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.