Personal Attendant Salary
The average rate for a Personal Attendant is $10.24 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
$8.34 - $33.94
|Hourly Rate||$8.34 - $33.94|
|Total Pay (||$17,480 - $34,292|
Job Description for Personal Attendant
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Train family members to provide bedside care.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Instruct, advise and perform housekeeping duties and running errands.
Personal Attendant Job Listings
Personal Attendant Advice
Q: What is it like working as a Personal Attendant?
Personal Attendant in Desert Hot Springs:
"Wish I knew I wasnt getting any medical benefits."
Be adamant about what you want to get paid-dont settle for anything less than what your worth-